Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Alberto's Birthday

This year, Al's birthday was so incredibly relaxing. Most of it was spent being lazy on the couch, which, apparently was just what he wanted!

However, the day before Al's birthday, his wonderful friend, Greg planned a special birthday tailgate. Despite the freezing weather, it was awesome to get to celebrate Al's 32nd birthday with some of his best friends at the Illini game and tailgate. 



I cooked breakfast for us in the morning, and we watched movies for most of the afternoon. Of course, there was a strong focus on delicious food all day, which is why I cooked Alberto red velvet birthday whoopie pies.

 
I'm so lucky to have such an amazing man as my fiance! I can't wait to plan his next birthday as his wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment