Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo!



Cinco de Mayo definitely has a nostalgic feel for me, as this was the date of my second date with Al. On this date, Al and I, along with my friend, Jess, met up at the ever-popular El Toro (formerly on Neil Street). We had drinks on the bar, and I tried to hold in my ridiculous excitement to be on a second date with this guy...just so that he wouldn't think that I was the beginning of a Lifetime movie about stalker girls or something. ;)

Anyway, needless to say, the date went well because here we are!

This year, we spent Cinco de Mayo at the newer El Toro Bravo on Springfield with Al's brother, Joey and his girlfriend, Ryan. We sipped on margaritas and ate cheesy, fatty dishes to our heart's content. YUM!

Cheers to only a month and a half left until marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment