Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Last Night in Mexico

Al and I were dreading leaving, but we were looking forward to a relaxing, romantic last night in Mexico. Our night was a bit derailed, but I'll get to that later...

First, we planned a mini-progressive dinner to enjoy our favorite parts of each restaurant on the resort: soup and appetizers at Mercure, dinner to see what we'd missed out on at Capers, and dessert anywhere!

We were treated to gorgeous weather, so we decided to take our appetizers and soup at Mercure on the patio.


Afterwards, we hit Capers up for some "authentic Italian".

Al and I got some pretty hefty meals...

It certainly wasn't Olive Garden, but a pretty good attempt at "authentic Italian" at least! ;)

This was the point at which things got a little hazy. After a brief attempt at a romantic stroll around the resort, it became clear to me that Montezuma had a hold of my belly. That night and the following day of travel was M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. At least the rest of the vacation made up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment