Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Must Pin Everything!

Well, it's official. I've started pinning and I just. can't. stop. Everytime I log on (every five minutes), I find some delightful recipe that I'm probably never going to try or some amazing craft that is so easy and cheap, but it doesn't matter because I'll be too busy pinning to make it.

Per usual, I was a total contrarian about the whole Pinterest craze. Whatevs, I said. I've got too many lame status updates on facebook to take care of-I don't have time for that noise. But then, I signed up because I was curious. And I found a pair of brown boots. And then a sweater dress. And then a daydream-style French vacation idea. Ooh-la-la...

Anyway, I love Pinterest and I feel compelled to tell anyone who will listen that I was all wrong. It's glorious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment