Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hangin' with Coco!

Now that I'm off from school for Christmas Break, I can finally sit back and relax! Of course, I have plenty of yearbook, classroom, and wedding planning to take care of, but I feel much more prepared for my break this year! I got all of my grading done early and can fully relax and can begin 2011 fresh and rejuvenated!

One of my favorite things about days off from school is setting aside time to hang out with one of my best friends, Colleen, and her son Andrew. Today, we met up at her house first and when we were trying to decide on lunch, we found that we were both dreaming of Monical's! We ventured out into the frightful weather, and fulfilled our mutual craving, with Andrew there to make us laugh along the way.



While at lunch, I approached Colleen with a special wedding surprise. Wedding plans are not always set in stone, so, due to some recent changes in our wedding, I had an opportunity to ask Colleen to be a bridesmaid! I can only say that I wish I had asked her a long time ago. She's been there as an amazing friend over the past several years, and I am very thankful to have her in my life. I so hope that she can make it to Mexico and can stand up there with me on my and Al's wedding day!


I think Kim, Colleen, and I make a pretty adorable trio, if I do say so myself! Add in Katy and Becky, and I think we've got a pretty dang cute bridal party! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment