Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year...

Al and I had a fantastic New Year's Eve, though I was feeling somewhat sick-ish. :/ This year is all about fiscal responsibility for us, so we did dinner on the cheap. Because of my amazing future brother-in-law, Joey's awesome Christmas gift, we had an Outback gift card burning a hole in my pocket.

We had a few (alcoholic) drinks...

Side note: Al hates it when I say that I'm going out for 'drinks'. He thinks I need to be more specific, so I have tried to start specifying when we are consuming alcoholic beverages. ;)

Afterwards, we headed out to Jeff and Carrie Gaede's house for a NYE party. We had a great time hanging with friends and consuming more alcoholic beverages.


As you can imagine, I started my year off by sleeping till about noon. Awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment