Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Arts & Crafts

The night before our engagement party, I went up to my mom's and spent the evening hanging with my family. We went to Qdoba for dinner, since they were running a special offer and every time you used your Qdoba card that day, you were entered into a contest to win $1,000 toward a trip to Mexico. Hmmm...

Afterward, we headed to Joann Fabrics to get materials so we could craft our destination wedding announcements. This turned into an hour-long search to find the perfect colors, tape, etc. As you can imagine, my brother, Tyler really enjoyed the trip. We were all quite exhausted afterwards.
All that shopping for just a handful of stuff!
Annoyed with my indecision...
Then, there was the fun part...actually making the announcements! Sheesh, this most certainly helped me to decide not to make my own wedding invitations. As you can see from the picture below, it was exhausting!

Poor Katy was so tired that she made a very funny mistake! :)
All in all, it was a super fun night with some of my very favorite people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment