Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Congrats Katy!

My favorite little sister (and Maid of Honor) graduated from high school in May. I can't believe my baby sis is already heading off to college in less than a month! I'm so incredibly proud of her.

P.S.: Look at those amazing decorations in the background, courtesy of Katy's wonderful siblings! :) 

The 21 and up crowd had a blast drinking (many) margaritas and a Wine Cube upstairs, while the kiddos played Wii downstairs. Above is the first picture taken of my mom, a family friend Tracy, me, and my Aunt Jean before we had a ridiculous photo shoot. At one point, I tried my hand (literally) at Wario's Smooth Moves, but did not fare too well. I will have to leave the activities that involve motor skills to those more capable. :/

Anyway, I was just so happy to celebrate my sister's accomplishments with my very favorite people in the whole entire world. What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment