Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July!

Al and I spent the entire day relaxing in the air conditioning and watching our new favorite show, Dexter. Though I'm fairly certain that I have been getting nightmares from the copious amounts of violence we have been watching, I have been having a great time bonding with Al over another awesome tv show!

In the evening, Al and I stuffed our American faces with a celebratory Fourth of July meal at The Olive Garden. ;) I got my favorite dish, Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo. However, as usual, Al and I were both stuffed from our breadsticks and soup by the time our meal arrived. 
 We wrapped up our evening with a good ol' Fourth of July fireworks celebration, during which Al reminded me that, at this time next year, we will be newlyweds! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment