Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

V. Picasso

At our engagement party, Al and I were lucky to get the gift of a V. Picasso gift certificate from Jeff and Holly. We went out tonight to eat some delicious food and do a little wedding planning. I got tapas (spinach croquette, stuffed dates, and pincha puerco-definitely try the stuffed dates if you get a chance!) and Al got the ribeye. We also shared  a pitcher of sangria-the best part of the meal! :)

I felt like a doofus walking in with my wedding planning book (a gift from Becky), but we were able to get a lot of the groundwork laid for our upcoming nuptials! Hooray! I also tortured Al by asking our waiter to take our picture but he toughed it out, even when our waiter guided us toward the front of the restaurant for a better background. Haha, poor Al! I think the picture turned out pretty nice though!

No comments:

Post a Comment