Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Breakfast at Uncle Jack's

The anticipation for the wedding was at its peak on this fine morning! We woke up, post end of the school year, and already legally married with nothing on our minds besides leaving for our wedding and honeymoon.

There's nothing I love more than going out to breakfast with my HUSBAND on a relaxing Sunday (late) morning. (We had been married for two whole days at this point! Wahoo!)

While enjoying my delicious coffee (seriously-everything at this place is SO good, even the plain ol' coffee! And reasonably priced too!), I found a little bit of debris at the bottom...
Apparently, I had dropped a sugar packet wrapper at the bottom while mixing it in. Um, Al may want to eat and drink anything I prepare with caution...

Regardless of my trash-filled coffee, I had a fantastic time at breakfast, just reveling in my new married bliss, and looking forward to our amazing trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment