Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hola Mexico!

Al and I arrived in Mexico only to be greeted with the most spectacular and breathtaking view!

Our plane ride was easy-peezy, and the only frustration we really encountered was in getting through Cancun's airport. Lugging my dress around was getting a bit old, and I nearly had a heart attack when they made Al lay it in the luggage scanner and it got tangled up. I was quite irritated that the woman running the machine didn't even pause to let us get my dress out of there. Oy vey.

However, our arrival at the NOW Jade totally made up for all of this annoyance at the airport. We were greeted with cool towels and someone to take our luggage right away. Al and I got through the tedious check-in procedures in the Preferred Club lounge, and headed up to our room to settle in. We were taken aback at this amazing pad we were going to get to live in for 10 days!

Check out the view from our balcony!

We were definitely elated to be in this beautiful location and couldn't wait to get started on vacation activities, so I quickly threw on one of my billion swimsuits that I purchased for this trip and we were out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment