Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wrong way to use rice at a wedding...

I woke up early this morning to head out to Ran-tizzy for a hair appointment with the bride, Kimmy d., and all the other bridesmaids. My morning got off to a rocky start, as I submerged my phone in water when my water bottle opened in my purse. Oy. I had to run back upstairs, and use my super-awesome common sense skills. I had read that burying the wet item in dry rice would soak up the water, so I poured rice into a bowl, dumped my phone in, covered it in tin foil, and got in the car to head out. On the way to pick up CoCo, I made a quick turn and spilled rice all over my car. Awesome. On the up side, the technique worked and my phone is good as new! On the down side, I can't find the vacuum attachment to get the pile of rice out of the spaces between my console and front seats...

No comments:

Post a Comment