Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Last Moments as a Single Girl

After our beauty appointments and grabbing some food, the ladies went back to my sister's hotel room to finish getting ready.

Kim and I did a last-minute leg shave in the bathtub. (Sexy.) Becky gave me a very sweet card. I gave my mom a very sweet card (though the cover doesn't look terribly sweet). The photographer got revealing pictures of me putting on my dress. The photographer got pictures of me flossing. The photographer got pictures of me putting on deodorant. We made a lot of silly jokes. Kim put my sandals on because I couldn't bend over all the way in my dress. I realized my veil was missing and had to call the front desk panicked. The photographer got several pictures of me looking distressed on the phone.

It was all quite run of the mill, and yet it was so special to share those last moments with some of the most important people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment