Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lounging on the Beach

Today, Al spent the day resting and I spent the day lounging in the sun. I started my morning with breakfast from CoCo's Cafe:


What a tiny coffee! Oh well, I probably couldn't have handled a giant hot coffee in this heat, anyway. :)

I walked down to the pool and enjoyed Jen Lancaster's Pretty in Plaid and this amazing view for the next few hours.


After a while, I decided to go up to the room and check on my husband who had been promising to come down and meet me...he was still sleeping! At least on my way up to the room, I made a new friend in the hallway...


After I realized that Al would definitely not be joining me in my lounge day outside, I headed down to the beach for more funny book and more of the beautiful view.


All in all, it was a very relaxing, quiet day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment